SalesCast – Benefits for Funeral Homes and Q&A from the Field
On this weeks episode we talk about Funeral Homes and why they are such a great candidate for Cost Segregation.
For the Q&A Segment we’ll be covering:
- How to get your initial warm contacts on an Intro Call to look for qualifications?
- Can a client go back and capture bonus depreciation for previous years?
- If a client has a new construction project, do you have to wait until the building is complete to do a Cost Segregation Study?
- If a company is currently going through an IRS audit is it a good time for a Cost Segregation Study?
Plus, congratulations to two newer Advisors on their recent success.
Links referenced in the SalesCast:
- ARTICLE: Specialized Tax Incentives for Funeral Homes
- PREVIOUS EPISODE: More about Warm Market / Introduction calls
- ARTICLE: The #1 Lie About Cost Segregation
- QUOTE: This quote was referenced in the episode
“Cost Segregation Studies are a lucrative tax strategy that should be considered in almost every real estate purchase.” -U.S. Treasury
Ask a Question or Share a Story for an upcoming episode. Open the GMG Savings App on your cell phone, click the “Contacts” tab, and share it today!
Two ways to listen each week:
- In the app, click on “SalesCast”
- Search the iTunes Podcast Store for “GMG SalesCast” (or click HERE)
Latest posts by GMG SalesCast (Posts)
- The First Tax Season Ends but an Even Bigger One Begins - April 14, 2014
- Stop Cross Selling and Start Bundling – GMG SalesCast - March 20, 2014
- 4 Steps to Goal Setting and Accountability – GMG SalesCast - March 10, 2014