What Are The Most Successful Advisors Doing? – GMG SalesCast
Today we are answering listener questions including:
- Important information about the upcoming September 15th, and October 15th tax deadlines.
- How to motivate clients out of the summer funk and start thinking about taxes NOW.
- Have we worked with Municipalities and other non profit entities?
We will also be talking in great length about Introduction calls.
- How to best setup for an Introduction Call.
- What should you do before an Introduction Call.
- What are some of the best practices working for Advisors.
Links referenced in the SalesCast:
- Reference to building partnerships with CPAs: Last weeks episode “The Anatomy of a CPA”
- Reference to Tax Deadline: Episode on Summer Tax Season
- Reference about R&D clients qualifying: Listener question that was answered in “Cost Segregation: What is it and Who Qualifies?”
Ask a Question or Share a Story for an upcoming episode. Open the GMG Savings App on your cell phone, click the “Contacts” tab, and share it today!
Two ways to listen each week:
- In the app, click on “SalesCast”
- Search the iTunes Podcast Store for “GMG SalesCast” (or click HERE)
Latest posts by GMG ADMIN ACCOUNT (Posts)
- What Are The Most Successful Advisors Doing? – GMG SalesCast - August 2, 2013