SalesCast – Summer Tax Season Update
On this weeks episode Ryan & Jeremy talk about the summer tax season, and upcoming filing deadlines that your clients need to be aware of.
For the Q&A Segment we’ll be covering:
- What is the purpose of an Introduction Call?
- What is an overview of the entire client process?
- How does our Cost Seg report measure up to other firms?
- Is Bonus Depreciation still around?
Plus Advisors Share Their Stories:
- Jim in FL with A food processing plant
- Shannon in GA works with a women’s medical center
- Craig in OH works with a Hotel that almost didn’t move forward
- Bill in IL has a Manufacturing client do a 3rd R&D study
- Dennis in FL lines up a $30M hotel through one of our partnerships
- Jeremy has an R&D client with over $300K in benefit this year alone
Ask a Question or Share a Story for an upcoming episode. Open the GMG Savings App on your cell phone, click contact, and share it today!
Two ways to listen each week:
- In the app, click on “SalesCast”
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes to the podcast (or click HERE)
Latest posts by GMG SalesCast (Posts)
- The First Tax Season Ends but an Even Bigger One Begins - April 14, 2014
- Stop Cross Selling and Start Bundling – GMG SalesCast - March 20, 2014
- 4 Steps to Goal Setting and Accountability – GMG SalesCast - March 10, 2014