SalesCast – Cost Segregation: What Is It and Who Qualifies?
On this weeks episode we talk with Jeremy Harrison about What Cost Segregation is, and who the best candidates are.
For the Q&A Segment we’ll be covering:
- Can you combine multiple properties to meet the minimum criteria?
- Does the ISO process qualify for R&D?
- What if a client is planning to sell their building?
- Are banks a good fit for Cost Segregation?
Plus: An Advisor from California shares a story about a few recent clients, and what he’s doing to build referrals.
Ask a Question or Share a Story for an upcoming episode. Open the GMG Savings App on your cell phone, click the “Contacts” tab, and share it today!
Two ways to listen each week:
- In the app, click on “SalesCast”
- Search the iTunes Podcast Store for “GMG SalesCast” (or click HERE)
Latest posts by GMG SalesCast (Posts)
- The First Tax Season Ends but an Even Bigger One Begins - April 14, 2014
- Stop Cross Selling and Start Bundling – GMG SalesCast - March 20, 2014
- 4 Steps to Goal Setting and Accountability – GMG SalesCast - March 10, 2014