1.888.705.5557 ext 6056
• Collaborating and coordinating with vendors, consultants, engineers, construction managers,
accounting and finance professionals, lawyers, utilities and governmental agencies.
• Managing and developing projects.
• Overseeing multi-million dollar budgets.
• Conducting due diligence.
• Leading and working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Supervising environmental compliance, permitting, land use and zoning.
• Advising on legal and regulatory issues.
• Contributing to and participating in business development decisions.
Michelle earned her B.A. from Hiram College and her J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
- Engineering Based Cost Segregation
- “R&D” Tax Credit (Section 41)
- Energy Policy Act of 2005 (Section 179D)
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction/Section 199
- IC-DISC Export Benefit